Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:60 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Patent Engineer - Electronics/Mechanical/Computers - Law Firm (3-9 yrs)
Patent Engineer (Electronics/Mechanical/Computers) - for a law firm
- Managing patent prosecution
- Drafting patent applications
- All sort of searches related to new inventions like patentability/ Validity/ Invalidity/ SOA/ etc
- Drafting Appeal for Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Filing and Prosecuting Design Applications
- Excellent knowledge of IP laws of various countries, various patent databases, technical domains with respect to educational background
- LLB and Science background required
- Experience of working in law firms mandatory
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent research, drafting and analytical skills.
- Patent agent qualification MUST