Manager - HR at Pasta Street India Private Limited
Views:506 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Pasta Street - Marketing Manager (5-10 yrs)
About Company :
Pasta Street is a Chain of Casual Dine -In restaurant almost in line with fine dine concept. Pasta Street was born out of an idea by its Italian Chairman, with the intention of bringing a great Italian dining experience to its customers, at very affordable prices. Pasta Street started its journey in Bangalore in 2011 but we don't intend for it to end there and plan to expand the business in the coming months and years to other cities and regions of India and take our delicious Italian menus and truly modern Italian style to a much wider audience. Pasta Street consultant chef is based in Italy and he has expertly designed a comprehensive menu of non-vegetarian and vegetarian Italian dishes to suit the Indian palate. He regularly reviews all of our menus to keep abreast of Italian eating trends and to make sure our customers continue to get an authentic Italian experience. The Company is promoted by Glasshouse Investment Ltd -Italy. Pasta Street presently operates 6 restaurants in Bangalore and is expanding its footprints across India.
About the Role :
As a Brand Marketing Manager, person will be responsible for building the identity of the brand to improve sales, brand recognition, and market share. Their responsibilities will include but not limited to developing objectives and strategies for the assigned brands, monitoring market trends, and overseeing the marketing and advertising activities of the brand. To achieve that alignment, brand managers tend to work with multiple areas of marketing, like research, content, social, and design.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders / team members on brand initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Perform research on current market trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor current market trends to identify opportunities and threats, adjusting brand strategies as needed.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Understand and communicate marketing strategy and objectives to the Head of the Organization, restaurant management and staff.
- Identify and capitalize on strategic partners that complement the restaurant brand.
- Should be able to plan the marketing and promotional activity with the aggregator.
- Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurant.
- Collect and analyze data to improve marketing programs.
- Must clearly be able to demonstrate growth in sales as a result of marketing efforts.
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Manage the brand's marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to various initiatives and campaigns for optimal results.
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content on a daily basis on different social media platforms.
- Oversees social media accounts design and takes responsibility for the content being posted over it (e.g.: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the brand's visual identity, including logos, packaging, and other visual elements, ensuring consistency and alignment with the brand strategy.
- Lead brand-related activities for new product launches, ensuring they align with the overall brand strategy.
- Lead creative development to maintain the target audience to engage with the brand.
- Design & implement social media strategy in alignment with company's goals and promises .
- Develop web, social media, email, collateral, merchandise, and other communications effectively with corporate support teams.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Establish goodwill and build relationships within the community and with the restaurant's overall.
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned.
Key Qualification Required :
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or any other relevant field.
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing management.
- Sound understanding of marketing fundamentals and tactics.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing strategies.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with marketing tools and software.
- Proficient in proofreading content before implementation.
- Should be well versed in Time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry will be preferable.
Salary range - 8-14 LPA