Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:378 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Partnerships & Sales Lead - BPO (10-15 yrs)
- Accountable for business growth, company market share and revenue increases.
- Accountable for the entire 360 relationships with BPO/SI and Captive Partners and joint GTM.
- Drive to achieve set ACV quotas and goals for Sales team at global level.
- Develops tactics to generate new sales with BPO/Captive/SI partnerships and industry leading growth models.
- Provides guidance and leadership to teams on overall partner sales strategy, identifying deals for joint wins, and disciplined process management (pipeline review, asset management, demo sales achievement, etc.).
- Engages Global Business Development & Geo Sales Teams (Specialists, Channel Partners, and ISV Partners) to fully leverage all Company products and technology offerings.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by directing the customer's application of technology to new business problems.
- C-Level Partnering - Contributes to enduring executive relationships that establish consultative approach and promotes full stack of Digital Transformation capabilities at the highest levels of the client's organization. Acts as the escalation point for partner / customer issues.
- Competitive Positioning/Strategy - Uses competitive intelligence in account planning and sales activities jointly with BPO Partners to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer's buying decisions.
- Solution Selling - Approaches selling from a business solution perspective to ensure that company products and services accurately address the client's true business need in terms of type, scope, level.
Education and Experience
- University or Bachelor's degree, advanced university or Master's degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of sales, channels and BPO industry domain experience.
- 10-15 years of overall industry experience.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a new market offering segment.
- Responsible for Sell-To, Sell-With Channel Development and Partnership management.
- Responsible for coordination and support of partner sales efforts globally.
- Responsible for all go-to-market sales motions.
- Senior level interaction with CXO customers and within the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.