Director at Beyond Recruitment
Views:162 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Partnerships Manager - Sponsorship - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Partnerships Manager - Sponsorship
- As the new Partnerships Manager you'll be a part of our dynamic Commercial Team, whose role is to identify exciting new brands to join our sports team, academies, and education businesses.
- You'll work as part of the management team of one of the most innovative sport franchises globally, creating best-in-class solutions and sponsorship activations for leading consumer brands.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with industry leading digital, media and content teams to create memorable campaigns and experiences for sports fans.
Job Description : The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for managing a growing portfolio of brands associated across India, South Africa and the Caribbean (and any new markets we enter)
- The role has two key aspects to it:
- Business Development
- You will be expected to identify and qualify strategically aligned brands to develop a robust sales pipeline for each specific rights opportunity to meet and exceed commercial sales targets
- You will need to develop compelling strategic narratives and presentations to engage prospects.
- You will lead the development of all partnership sales collateral; working closely with the department's graphic designer to bring materials such as sales decks, brochures, case studies, etc. to life
- You may have the opportunity to represent at industry tradeshows, sales missions, meetings and events
Client Management & Servicing:
- You will be expected to engage current & prospective clients effectively in order to build relationships, provide repeat clientele and consistently meet excellent client service levels
- You will be expected to be able to build strong relationships and quickly move from account management and rights delivery to ensuring partners strategically maximize the Company's assets to drive their brand and business objectives.
- You will need to develop strategic recommendations, planning, and reports of results for each partner.
You're a good fit for us, if you have:
- University or equivalent college degree ; marketing or business administration degree an asset
- At least 4 years' experience; preferably in sports, media and/or entertainment
- Business development & selling mindset ; creativity, persistence, ability to face rejection ; Highest level of integrity
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
You're a great fit for us, if you also are:
- Self-starter with genuine ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player
- Skilled at managing multiple stakeholders across multiple entities (rights holders, brand, agency)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with exceptional presentation skills
- Able to build and manage a sales pipeline with a proven ability to close new business
- Results and revenue focused with strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to improvise, think quickly, creatively and st
If Interested Please Call or Whats App 9987849997