Partnerships Lead - Bank/NBFC Segment - FinTech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-14 yrs)
Partnerships Lead - Banks & NBFC; for Leading Fintech Company
Hiring for a leading fin-tech client of ours.
About the role: Incumbent will be responsible for demonstrating our products ,commercials etc. to partners like NBFC's and Banks; and negotiating agreements and will ensure the onboarding happens smoothly.
About the team :
The Lending business thrives on strong and deep rooted partnerships with top banks and NBFCs in the industry. The partnership vertical intricately manages all these relationships on all aspects from onboarding , integration , business operations , financial reconciliation , process adherence, governance etc ensuring consistent and profitable business growth.
Key expectations :
1. 7-12 years of progressive experience in lending and/or handling external relationships.
2. Experience of working with technology integrations is a plus.
3. Managing lending partner relationships and acting as a single point of contact
4. Responsible for understanding partner requirements and acting as a SPOC for business, risk, compliance, legal and product/tech teams and ensuring alignment between our firm and the partner (bank/ NBFC)
5. Project managing the integration process for product and tech and ensuring timelines are met
6. Handholding the partner to go-live
7. Managing partner governance on an on-going basis and ensuring smooth functioning of the partnership(s)
Key must haves :
1. Demonstrated Success and achievement orientation.
2. Excellent Communication Skills
3. Negotiations skills - strong bias for driving results in a high performance environment.
4. Strong Relationship and Leadership skills
5. Working Knowledge of Computers
Education: Post-Graduation from Tier 1 B-Schools
Location : Delhi NCR/ Mumbai/ Bangalore