Partnership/Alliances Manager - SaaS Product - APAC (5-10 yrs)
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- On-board and recruit new partners (SI / ISV / resellers) and also work with consulting firms in APAC region for driving business
- Define joint solutions, value propositions and business models with individual partners that results in a positive return on investment for both sides.
Our client is one of the highest growing SAAS product companies globally, and is backed by marquee investors.
- Formulate and implement an automated and highly scalable partnership recruiting & engagement program for "long-tail" SI and ISV partners globally to enable them to quickly get onboarded so they can co-sell their software and services solutions with the client platform.
- Define joint solutions, value propositions, and business models with individual partners that results in a positive return on investment for both sides.
- Coordinate with long-tail partners to identify & quality potential opportunities (eg. RFIs/RFPs) and align client sales team to drive deals to closure, achieving high deal close rates with long-tail partners.
- Ensure partner receives sales enablement and technical training sufficient to ensure they can co-sell and have a mutually profitable relationship
- Work with marketing to provide self-service collateral, campaign & event marketing offerings that allow the partners to drive demand for client solutions (eg. roadshows, webinars, email campaigns, etc.)
- Recruit and convert an annually agreed upon number of long-tail partners into the Managed Partner Program each year.
- 5+ years in Business Development, Channel Sales, Alliances or Partnership Programs
- Experience partnering with SI/Consulting firms and ISV/SaaS companies to build and go to market joint solutions
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 clients through partners and channel relationships
- Business development or direct sales (quota carrying) background
- Rich personal network of contacts within the Software/SaaS partner ecosystem, SI/Consulting firms and ISV/SaaS companies to build and go to market joint solutions
- Is competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota
- Proven track record of enterprise sales and partnerships experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of selling SaaS products through partners to the enterprise market
- Proven ability to navigate within multiple groups in a Partner and end customer
Be a part of a growth story
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jishnu Banerjee on +91 080 6826 6823
Contact - Jishnu Banerjee - +91 080 6826 6823
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.