Talent Acquisition at SearchEnds
Views:4232 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Partner - University Relations - eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
Role Summary :
This role is extremely rewarding especially at this stage of the organisation.
- Bring multidisciplinary talent from Indian campuses including management, technology, analytics and more.
Graduate Staffing & Programs :
- Track and manage program hiring analytics. Leverage business analysis skills to derive insights for a long term talent pipeline and talent management strategy. Assist and guide in program governance and leader outputs and readouts Develop programs to support UR hires once they have started their full time role.
- Identify key campuses for organization and develop specific campus strategies in partnership with organization leaders and team members Manage the team that facilitates the processes for on-campus hiring, including creating job descriptions, interviewing and selecting candidates Partner with local managers and Talent Acquisition to meet deadlines for on-campus hiring and candidate selection.
- Position Organisation as an employer of choice at campuses (Management, tech and upcoming fields)
- Build and evangelise the graduate employer brand promise aligned to the employer value proposition.
- Plan campus events to build a brand on priority campuses
- Build an ecommerce industry on campuses in India (management & tech)
- Build programs to infuse diversity and foster inclusion from the best minds in India and world.
Key Skills :
- Apply design thinking principles in curating new programs or special programs that need to be developed for ever changing business needs. Already tried and tested models of the industry will not differentiate the business
- Ability to act independently to determine methods as e-commerce is being established as a study in the field of education. Strong ability to communicate clearly, in both written and verbal forms, with senior executive leadership
- Advanced organizational and planning skills
- Ability to cope with a complex and changing/ evolving environment