Partner - Supply Chain Vertical - Consulting (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - Consulting
Skills - Supply Chain, Consulting, Procurement, Analytics, Digital, Spend Analysis, logistics, transportation, strategy, change, business consulting, management consulting, strategy consulting
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Build the supply chain business at a leading consultancy through optimising the delivery model, using external partners effectively and drawing upon opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell. Play a major role in building the organisation through using effective hiring strategies in partnership with the HR function.
Our client is a fast-growing consultancy with more than 30 years of global presence. Focused on the delivery of high-impact, high-value professional services, our client has helped multiple manufacturing organisations transform their technology, supply chain and manufacturing verticals delivery millions of dollars in value. A strongly people focused organisation that is extremely nuanced in their approach to important pillars such as organisational culture, our client has been consistently rated a 'Great Place to Work' globally as well as in Pune.
As a Partner - Supply Chain Vertical your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the overall desk growth through competence, innovation, and partnership with other principals
- Driving large scale client development and service engagements within the Supply Chain industry
- Consistently delivering quality client services and driving high-quality solutions within expected time-frames and budgets
- Monitoring progress, managing risk and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Effectively leading and motivating teams with diverse skills and backgrounds while providing coaching and skill development to team members
- Creating an inclusive team-oriented work environment
As a successful Partner - Supply Chain Vertical, you must posses:
- 15+ years' experience in supply chain & manufacturing management consulting
- 8+ years' experience in a leadership role within a professional services firm
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs
- The right environment for developing thought-leaders
- Top quartile pay and benefits
- An opportunity to grow quickly
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Andrew Simoes - +91 (0) 22 4236 3355
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.