Partner Marketing Manager - IT (2-8 yrs)
- Act as the main marketing contact for partners at their global and regional levels.
- Develop close relationships with our partners, collaborate on joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals, and ensure that our relationships are mutually beneficial.
- Establish partnerships with regional marketing managers, collaborate on activities that contribute to shared goals.
- Drive alignment and enable our Partner Sales Team on planned marketing initiatives.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with partners to drive pipeline growth.
- Create Partner Success Stories to solidify the engagement and drive new Partnership opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with partners to effectively execute program launches, optimizations and develop future opportunities.
- Create, execute, monitor, report, and follow up on programs to generate a targeted number of leads and inquiries
- Share insights and performance reports on partner marketing engagement, enablement progress, and performance metrics.
- 2+ years of partner/channel/product/content marketing experience
- Should have a clear understanding of technical integrations with external partners
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external marketing teams
- Sound understanding of SAAS Applications
- Comfortable managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.