Founder at The Talent factory
Views:2662 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Partner Manager - Enterprise Sales - Telecom (7-9 yrs)
Our client is one of the Top Business Group of country with varied interests, and telecom is one of them. They are building the enterprise team and want to induct people form Telco/Non Telco background who have expertise in B2B Sales and can enroll business partners and work with their teams to penetrate the market
Key Relationships :
External: Customers, Channel Partners, FOS
Internal : Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Solutions, Finance, Collection, Order login, Network
Key Result Areas Product :
- Data Cards/PRI/ILL/MPLS/SIP TRUNK/MOBILE/DATA CENTER SERVICES/TOLL FREE
- New business acquisition through partners
- Customer Satisfaction and Channel Satisfaction
- Hunting of New Accounts
- Quality of funnel and Growth
- Cross Selling & Upselling in Partner Accounts
- Enabling partners and customers with service support from Company' support functions
- Controlling Channel & Channel Partner Manpower (FOS) attrition
- Business Planning with all active channel partners before 8th of every month.
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer focused programs, industry forum participation etc.
- Assisting the Partners in Large deal Closures by accompanying them for Customer calls
- Capability presentation in accounts with solution architect to SME Customer through the Channel Partners
- Responsible for Channel partner productivity and their ROI
- Segment wise product focus to drive new business.
Capabilities and competencies ;
- Must have a Hunter's Mindset, willing to slog in the market
- Worked in Enterprise Sales/ Solution Sales
- Has exposure to Indirect Sales - Sales through Partners
- Understanding of wireless & wireline telecom solutions is preferred
- Good Oral and Written Presentation skills - A must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.