Partner Manager - BPO (8-10 yrs)
Profile- Partner manager
Location- Navi mumbai
Job responsibility :
- Enabling partners and customers with service support from TTL support functions
- Controlling Channel & Channel Partner Manpower (FOS) attrition.
- Ensuring completion of Business Planning with all active channel partners before 8th of every month.
- Driving the capability building plan with partners by ensuring timely trainings for various parameters
- Driving the coverage programs like demand generation, customer focused programs, industry forum participations etc.
- Assisting the Partners in Large deal Closures by accompanying them for Customer calls
- Ensuring Channel Policy Adherence and Processes in the assigned territory
- Facilitating the issue resolutions at customer end through partners and support teams, if any.
- Capability presentation in accounts with solution architect to achieve Target EPPC (Existing Product Per customer)
- Sales through the Channel Partners
- Responsible for Channel partner productivity and their ROI
- Keep Abreast with Competitive activities in the region
- Segment wise product focus to drive new business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.