Recruitment Specialist at Legarithm
Views:179 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Partner - M&A & PE/VC Transactional Practice - Law Firm - LLB (8-20 yrs)
Mumbai-based law firm is looking for a Partner for their PE and M&A transactional practice.
- The law firm is looking for young talented candidates with strong prior experience leading transactions from end to end.
- The role will require the candidate to liaise with clients and the firm on future course on corporate transactions and provide strategic advice to clients.
- An articulate team leader with strong ability to manage time and responsibilities is preferred.
- The firm is looking for a candidate with over 8 years of relevant experience and a basic degree in law from a leading university
- Candidates with an existing practice/book and a team is a must
- Candidates must have prior experience in leading a team of lawyers
- Candidates must have prior M&A transactional experience
- Candidates with extensive Private Equity and Venture Capital experience are preferred and welcome
- Candidate will be required to actively participate in the development and management of the practice areas
- Candidate must have proven leadership skills and have a strong team work abilities;
- Candidate must have a law degree from a leading law school
- Candidate must be qualified to practice law in India; and
- Compensation will be commensurate to experience and in line with prevailing market standards.