Director at The Connecting Dots
Views:2957 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Partner Level Role - Qualitative Research - FMCG/KPO (10-24 yrs)
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate Principal/Partner level (or equivalent title) on client side or consumer centric research agency
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business & marketing situations
- Client relationships & collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and ability to lead output scope & quality
- Proven thought leadership within your industry including production, syndication/publication of marketable knowledge
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity, a creative visionary who can manage complex & strategic briefs with confidence
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will lead projects across day-to-day problem solving, team management, and client management, bringing in deep functional knowledge, expertise, and tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality work. Lastly, you will inspire, lead & develop new recruits
In further detail:
- Consult with existing client service teams as well as top directors at client organizations, and with your sound expertise, provide leadership and direction.
- Play the role of a subject matter expert on research and insights to lead projects and guide a team of bright leads and associates to deliver on-time-in-full
- Partner with Business strategy & Business Development owners to co-deliver business, people and culture ambitions effectively at the Mumbai Hive
- Mentor & advisor to researchers and consultants, and as a member of company's global network, you will be responsible for integrating insights from internal & external specialists to develop world-class knowledge.
- Conduct client facing workshops with clients on regular basis
- Provide critical f insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value.