Partner - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (8-11 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Work in synergy with your HR Business partners to define the talent development strategy and agenda for the business
- Build strong relationships at all levels including Directors and VPs.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business you support and lead with a consultative approach to design, facilitate and deliver programs basis the diagnosis
- Provide leadership development expertise and consultation on strategic offerings of the Global Talent Development team, incorporating a strong understanding of behavioral change and scalable solutions.
- Facilitate virtual, classroom or blended enterprise programs to core audiences (managers, directors, senior directors, individuals) in region and across regions when required
- Design and deliver innovative and integrated solutions, that address key development areas for the business as well as strategic business priorities
- Measure the ROI and impact of learning programs
- Play the role of internal coach to key talent, mid to senior-level managers as part of their enablement
Skills required -
- At least 8-11 years of experience in learning and development/talent development
- A Full time MBA is a must
- Strong knowledge of design and delivery- learning and development models, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase leadership effectiveness. Including but not limited to; behavioral change, talent management, change leadership, high performing team effectiveness and coaching, developing a growth mindset
- Ability to engage and lead stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills