Managing Partner & CEO at GoodPeople Consulting LLP
Views:619 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Partner - Interim & Transformation - International Management Firm (20-30 yrs)
One of India's leading global implementation management firm having its Head Quarters based in France pioneered the concept of interim management by deploying managers to work on projects for clients in India and worldwide. Having unrivalled talent pool of interim managers includes around 200 former CEOs, COOs, and CFOs, as well as heads of IT, HR, Marketing, and Sales across many industry sectors and solving problems in a wide range of functional areas built upon the expertise of more than 4500 vetted Interim & Transition Leaders and a total talent pool of close to 50,000 senior executives. Have handled full-time executive interim assignments of 6 to 18 months by providing support of CXOs and functional heads to clients who are Indian Business Houses and MNCs.
Focus Areas of Engagement:
1. Multitasking: Partners must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also initiating new projects and developing a collective talent pool.
- Partners get satisfaction from helping clients.
- Partners value relationships.
- Partners are loyal to each other and give high importance to working in the most confidential and ethical manner.
- Partners enjoy the work that they do, each other's company, and the camaraderie that goes with joint business development and project management efforts.
- Partners like to keep busy, add value and collaborate with other people.
3. Trust: Partners need to be able to trust each other, and also be trusted by clients and the senior executives they deploy on missions.
4. Focus: Partners see the Firm as their primary economic activity and business identity. They use the Firm's flag when communicating on social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and when introducing themselves to other business leaders.
5. Relationships: Partners have relationships with potential clients, for whom trust is required before opening up about their challenges and opportunities.
6. Independence: Partners require enough financial independence to be able to think long-term, and not require a monthly paycheck or personal expense reimbursements.
7. Experience: Partners are respected business leaders who can engage in dialogues with clients and their peers.
8. Skills: Business development and project management skills are important, as is everything that goes with those skills (listening, negotiating, collaborating, emotional intelligence, etc.). Partners need to be culturally sensitive and able to operate across national borders.
This assignment calls for Engineer /MBA /CA who have experience in diverse industries and have an entrepreneurial approach to business.
Please let us know your availability (date & time) for our Board Member to reach out to you.