Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4161 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Partner/Head - Management Consulting - Telecom Industry Vertical (18-25 yrs)
Role : - Partner / Head - Management Consulting - Telecom Industry Vertical
Location : - Delhi NCR, Mumbai
- To Head & Build the Telecom Consulting Practice for a Management Consulting Firm.
- Travel Percentage Expected : Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Principal Duties And Responsibilities :
General Business Consulting :
- Can draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings across work streams and come up with overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Also, can structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities
- Can identify company's key cost and value drivers and explain their priority / influence on business performance
- Can develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, can assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact
- Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with others colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
- Can define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client's business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change. Understands implications a new strategy will have on day to day cross functional operations of a business
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, Accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
Client and Project Management :
- Can lead a project across Service Lines and manage client and stakeholders expectations.
- Develops trust based relationships with clients and manages client expectations. Can work with client leadership to reprioritize activities / alter plans as required and can influence clients to secure cooperation for action
- Create a compelling message through a storyline in a deck. Can identify multiple storyline possibilities and choose best approach.
- Leads presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations
- Can engage stakeholders and drive colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables
Qualifications : MBA from tier 1 B-school
Industry Expertise : Experience in Telecom Industry Vertical in Consulting Organisation is must
Expertise in the following areas :
- Business and operations strategy
- Growth opportunities assessment
- Developing Market strategy and competitive assessment
- Business transformation, organization restructuring and operations/channel restructuring
- Revenue acceleration and cost reduction
- A minimum of 18+ years of progressive industry and/or in Telecom Indsutry or Consulting for Telecom Industry
- Experience working on large-scale Business / Operational Transformation projects desirable
- Strong program management skills
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Proven Experience in thought leadership and consulting in the sales domain to large MNC clients
- Experience in managing large sales and marketing programs - as head of sales/ marketing at national level
- Consulting to Telecom Industry
- Handling digital strategy and delivering results for clients/ industry
- Hands on experience in managing dealer networks for firms