Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Acctpro Advisory Services
Views:991 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Partner/Head - Digital Consulting Services (15-22 yrs)
We are in search of a professional for the role of Head of Digital Consulting Services which is a full-time leadership role within the firm. The role requires working in conjunction with Managing Partner and other members of the Senior Leadership. The role includes leading and managing the Digital Consulting Practice. As an experienced professional he/she is expected to know how to develop/execute a digital consulting strategy plan and be the - market maker- for the Firm. Your responsibilities will include helping to define customers, finding strategic partners, understanding the service line offerings and driving business relationships with customers to create significant new opportunities.
Specific requirements of the role
- Develop a 3-5 year business plan/ strategy for Digital Consulting Services.
- Developing and enhancing Digital propositions for client
- Identifying new opportunities, converting the potential opportunities into sales, along with key account/sector team support.
- Build extensive network with digital vendors/partners, thereby cultivating a favourable ecosystem
- Take a lead role with client interactions and lead preparation, development and delivery of proposals
- Lead the preparation, planning and delivery of digital transformation services. This includes setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, leading client workshops, final deliverables, providing high quality and insightful advice to our clients in terms of Digital strategy, architecture, operating model etc.
- Managing relationships with key senior executives of our clients. Interfacing with senior internal and external stakeholders both at clients and within
- Co-ordination of work with wider teams (both nationally and internationally) to ensure the best solution is developed for the client irrespective of geography or sector
- Generate leads for an agreed amount (XXX) of business/ revenue on his own.
- Maintain responsibility for risk management, quality and profitability on engagements and liaise with the client lead and partners
- Working closely with the leadership team and direct reporting to Managing partner.
- Coach, mentor and develop middle and junior level staff
- Develop the manager layers to be leaders of the future
- Be known as a Thought Leader in chosen space, and represent in industry forums
- Provide the relevant MIS to the leadership team demonstrating the performance against goals and day-to-day operations of the digital consulting team.
- Work based on the allocated budget and expense limit which in itself is linked to the expected/ projected business results.
- Good communication skills
- Should be based out of Mumbai and willing to travel across the country or international, as necessary.
- He/ She should have also demonstrated ability to manage a team of Digital/ Tech practitioners that are able to successfully source, manage and complete multiple projects at once. Further, have strong presentation skills and impact, being competent in presenting ideas clearly and convincingly so as to influence others - demonstrating personal presence, with the ability to earn trust and respect quickly
- He/She should have a vision for the future but be grounded in delivering results today. A numerate individual, he/she should derive inspiration from numbers and be fact-based to support his/ her ideas. While strong strategic, analytical and conceptual skills are important the individual should also have the aptitude to get involved in the details of the execution when required.
- He/ She should be able to demonstrate and disseminate (both internally and externally) deep knowledge awareness of current market trends and activities, both from a technology and business perspective
- He/she should have managed defined budgets, led disbursed teams and worked with multiple line function leaders and cross-functional teams.
- He / She should be comfortable with ambiguity, fluid consulting situations and a highly pressured environment which characterise such transformations. Further, should be able to travel at significant level, depending on the need.
Qualification & Experience
- Experience in similar roles for 15 + years in a multinational company/ firm
- Should have technology expertise in at least one of the Digital areas (e.g. AI, Blockchain, Analytics, Cloud, IoT, industry 4.0, mobility, Emerging Tech etc)
- Significant and progressive experience in consulting firm or in industry in developing or delivering large scale digital transformation, including areas such as -
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Operating model
- Enterprise Architecture & IT strategy
- IT enabled business transformation
Digital transformational programs
- High business impact AI, blockchain, IoT, Analytics, cloud or similar initiatives
- Innovation programs
- Master's in Business Administration/ IT / Engineering/ Data Sciences / equivalent
- Certification in Digital technologies - AI, blockchain, analytics, IoT/ design thinking / PMP
Policies, Procedures and others
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures of the Firm
- Being a leader in the firm, should align to the culture, values and leadership philosophy of the firm. Should actively participate in the leadership team meetings and provide cross-functional suggestion/ ideas and share experiences for enabling a quality growth of the firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.