Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:6590 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Partner - Environment Consulting - Consulting Firm (15-25 yrs)
Role Profile :
- Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum to deliver strategic value to our clients. In particular, play a key role in growing company's Impact Assessment & Planning service across its broad portfolio of service offerings, both domestically and internationally, including : Environmental, social & health impact assessment, Facility siting & permitting, Social and economic services, Cultural heritage.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with company's global strategy.
- Provide business value, selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of company's capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients- needs .
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Manage captured efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
- Contribute to leadership and management of impact assessment and related activities in support of clients- major capital projects and/or international development projects.
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of impact statements, technical discipline-specific consulting and/or multi-media permitting.
- Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Support the growth and development of company's global Impact Assessment & Planning service and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe.
- Drive innovation within the service to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate company in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build company's global business, as well as to lead client and service teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- MS in environmental science or engineering, social sciences, planning, geography, or related field.
- 15+ years of consulting experience with environmental and social impact assessment, working substantially with the oil and gas, power, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
- In-depth understanding of the industry and the companies operating in these sectors, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Experience in running a small/medium-scaled business or team.
- Prior relevant working experience in India market in particular and in emerging markets in general.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.