Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:1227 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Partner - Environment Consulting - Consulting Firm (15-25 yrs)
Role Profile :
- Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum to deliver strategic value to our clients. In particular, play a key role in growing company's Impact Assessment & Planning service across its broad portfolio of service offerings, both domestically and internationally, including : Environmental, social & health impact assessment, Facility siting & permitting, Social and economic services, Cultural heritage.
- Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with company's global strategy.
- Provide business value, selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of company's capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients- needs .
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
- Maintain pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
- Manage captured efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
- Contribute to leadership and management of impact assessment and related activities in support of clients- major capital projects and/or international development projects.
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of impact statements, technical discipline-specific consulting and/or multi-media permitting.
- Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
- Support the growth and development of company's global Impact Assessment & Planning service and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe.
- Drive innovation within the service to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate company in the market.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build company's global business, as well as to lead client and service teams.
- Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
- MS in environmental science or engineering, social sciences, planning, geography, or related field.
- 15+ years of consulting experience with environmental and social impact assessment, working substantially with the oil and gas, power, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
- In-depth understanding of the industry and the companies operating in these sectors, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
- Experience in running a small/medium-scaled business or team.
- Prior relevant working experience in India market in particular and in emerging markets in general.