HR at Recruitment Cell
Views:1258 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Partner - Corporate Finance - Deal Advisory (14-20 yrs)
Partner - Corporate Finance (Deal Advisory)
We are looking for A seasoned leader who will be responsible for deal identification, sourcing / execution and closure of transactions, venture capital. She/He should have experience in the entire life cycle of transactions.
Below mentioned are is the broad coverage area, where we provide advisory services to our clients:
- Fund raising - Venture capital and private equity.
- Advisory to Private Equity funds on fund organization, identification of opportunities, due diligence, negotiations, documentation support and transaction management services.
- Debt and private equity syndication.
- Structured Finance.
- Domestic or cross border mergers & acquisitions and joint venture financing.
- Structured products for promoter financing.
- Infrastructure, real estate funding, asset financing, project financing.
- Structured products for balance sheet, capital structure & liquidity management.
- Convertibles, ECBs & equity linked products.
- Business valuations & fair value opinion.
Our team is fully equipped to devise financing solutions, arrange finance from various financial institutions, negotiate term-sheets and assistance in closure of documentation for seamless conclusion of the transaction.
Education: Chartered Accountant/ MBA
Experience Required: 14-20 Years