Manager at 3P Consultants
Views:2824 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Partner - Audit - CA Firm (15-20 yrs)
Role Summary :
Location : Pune
Reporting Manager : Managing Partner
Job Purpose :
The partner would be the key point of contact for the organization in Pune. Her/His role would be to create brand equity and build a profitable presence of the organization, establish a distinctive reputation based on expertise and unmatched credentials in the Audit domain. She/He would be responsible to develop best practices in client servicing through nurturing & building the required domain competencies with the team. She/He would be accountable to uphold and augment technical competence and the highest level of ethical conduct within the organization.
The role :
- Lead the Audit practice covering clients serviced by Pune Office; manage client relationships across all business segments in the region.
- Hire, nurture & build talent of high caliber and the right technical competencies in the team.
- Network with peers in the Firm and leverage organization-wide synergies to enhance its- image and grow the business through integrated delivery, professional excellence, sustained client trust and consistent client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading the delivery / reviews of statutory audit, tax audit, limited reviews, group reporting engagements and certifications at various clients - for Ind AS and IGAAP based clients and working closely with network teams in multiple geographies
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and overseeing the quality & timeliness of service delivery on multiple engagements (audits, reviews, certificates, SOX compliance) across various clients
- Represent the firm at audit committee meetings, lead contact with senior management across clients and actively involved in ensuring a smooth resolution to various accounting and auditing issues as they arise
- Business Development leading to new clients for the organizations.
- Engaging with prospective clients, delivering client service proposals and identifying targets
- Review proposals to be submitted to clients for IFRS/US GAAP conversion process
- Leading fee negotiations and scoping discussions across clients
- Leading multiple engagement teams and guide, supervise, develop & mentor staff on an ongoing basis
- Helping clients understand and navigate through new regulatory requirements like Companies Act, 2013, IFCFR, Ind AS and others
- Delivering and preparing tailored presentations on applicability and impact of the Companies Act, 2013, IFCFR and Ind AS
- Responsible for ensuring optimum resource utilization through planning, mapping available skill sets within the staff pool and ensuring appropriate resourcing across engagements.
- Leading training sessions on technical topics including IFCFR and on soft skills
- Reviewing proposals and preparing the IFRS/US GAAP related training materials
- Training lead for the office and meet the learning needs of professionals and clients at all level.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Expertise on Companies Act, SEBI regulations and Auditing & Accounting standards
- Excellent leadership, decision-making & inter-personal skills
- Effective communication and ability to articulate and cascade the vision and values
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Team Management
- Able to maintain a multi-task focus
- Energetic and Results driven
- Supportive & Development focused
- Highly principled with strong ethics
- Drive accountability
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Collaborate and leverage inclusive growth
- Facilitate and manage performance
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Strategic focus
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Additional qualification of ICWA/ CS/LLB/Management Accountancy/MBA - Finance would be desirable.
- 15- 20 years of work experience in executing and leading Statutory Audit assignments in large accounting firms, across different business sectors, with domain specialization in two or more sectors.