Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4148 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Partner/Associate Partner/Sr Associate - Indirect Tax Practice - CA/LLB/LLM - Law Firm (8-16 yrs)
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Practice.
- Lead role in execution of clients' portfolio.
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Interaction with Government and Regulatory authorities.
- Assist clients with appeals and representations in front of the Tribunal and Commissioner.
- Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of people.
- Grow the practice and evaluate new opportunities and cross-sells across practice areas.
- Resource planning for joint mandates across multiple practice areas and fee distribution
- Advanced in-depth understanding of multiple aspects related to the legal practice of work and practical knowledge required to provide the solutions.
- Manage financial budgets for the practice area - revenue and profitability.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA /LLB/LLM with around 8 to 16 years of Indirect taxation advisory and litigation experience.
- Candidates currently working in senior Managerial roles with Reputed CA firms /Law firms and Big 4 firms may only apply.
- Prior experience in Consulting firms essential.
- Keeps abreast of latest developments in industry as well as legal practice.
- Understands the key business trends and develop a medium term strategy to market the Practice Area/ Firm.
- Translates high level strategic decisions into clear and achievable goals and targets for teams.
- Supervise transactions/ mandates and generate more business for the Practice by providing solutions that are legally and commercially viable.
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding of the client's business, industry dynamics etc.
- Invests time in regular client interactions to solicit feedback and takes action to develop long term client relationships.
- Leverages synergies within the Practices to drive overall Firm objectives and to deliver common goals.
- Coaches & mentors employees within own Practice Area and creates opportunities for team to learn and grow.
- Prioritizes effectively and allocates resources in an optimal way, to enable successful completion of the projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.