People Practice Team at Parkar Digital
Views:445 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Parkar Digital - Technical Account Manager - Client Success (8-12 yrs)
Technical Account Manager
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional services/features.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Point of contact for client escalations.
- Collaborate with TPMs /Practice Heads to ensure timely deliveries with good quality.
- Tracking account governance (Weekly, monthly, QBR) and metrics.
- Maintain account maps, intel and identify cross-sell opportunities.
- The clients are in North America / Canada
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MCA.
- Experience : Overall 10+ with minimum 2-3 years in Technical Account Management role.
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of software dev and support processes.