Park+ - Recruitment Specialist - Tech Vertical (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand Technology hiring requirements, review job descriptions and work on sourcing strategies to identify potential candidates.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media platforms.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and hiring needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals.
- Improve candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Participate in weekly/fortnightly meetings with the recruiting team and management.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with 4-6 years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Proven track record in sourcing for latest and emerging technologies prevalent in technology domain with ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods
- Ability to understand basic technical requirements and meet sourcing needs in a time-sensitive fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with engineering and technology organizations and talent markets
- Must be results driven and possess strong networking skills with ability to source candidates through social media and other non-traditional methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to drive offer process, stakeholder and vendor management.