Senior Manager- Talent Acquisition at Park+
Views:145 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Park+ - Product Designer - Mobile/Web (3-7 yrs)
In your role as a Product Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web products.
Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand's purpose, business missions and customer needs.
What you'll be doing :
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Translate wireframes into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Strong sense of delivering seamless user experience by designing quality user interface keeping in accordance with usability standards and accessibility.
- Great product understanding for creating design concepts and drawings to determine the best product.
In addition to the above, following are the things we are looking for:
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your skills in designing brand identities, grid systems and interfaces for web, desktop and mobile applications.
- The ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.