Park+ - Manager - Payroll (5-9 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the organization's payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, exits and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with central, state or local payroll, wage, hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control and payroll taxes (TDS).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software.
Education and Experience:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least five years of related experience required.