Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Park+
Views:1165 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Park+ - Lead - Product Marketing (2-5 yrs)
(IIM Freshers can also apply with relevant internships)
Please don't apply if your experience is more that 4 years.
- Create omnichannel (push notifications, Whatsapp, In-app prompts, SMS, Email etc) marketing campaigns & journeys based on different user segments to drive user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention.
- Be responsible for and own execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Collaborate with designers & Content creators to get graphic/text content.
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, and collaborate with analysts to monitor and review past campaigns and journeys.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
- Create detailed and diverse user segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts.
- Create communication & content strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any other related field.
- 2+ years of experience in creating mobile app journeys & campaigns on tools like MoEngage, CleverTap etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills to produce high-quality copies for marketing campaigns and journeys.
- Problem solving skills and strong understanding of analytics
Soft Skills :
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Detail-oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approac
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.