Park+ - Lead - Customer Support (5-10 yrs)
Lead - Customer Support
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing end-to-end Customer Experience including BAU operations and satisfaction mandate
- Ownership of daily/weekly/monthly performance delivery of all teams. Working with in-house and Partner teams to ensure all deliverables are met on various metrics like Quality, SLs, and efficiency-related metrics.
- Weekly/monthly performance reviews with Leadership and Partners.
- Deeply understand customer pain, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements. Managing customer satisfaction, NPS, and escalations optimally and effectively.
- Participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities in coordination with internal teams and ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Roll-out organizational goals/objectives with in-house and Partner teams and maintain strong relationships with Partner Leadership.
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams to align on org and team objectives and socialize key ideas for customer experience improvements.
- Bring in scalable, long-term, and global outside-in perspective while solving for buyer/seller issues, improving efficiency and reducing contacts.
- Implement strong processes in all the Support Function teams that cater to CX Operations and other teams.