Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Park+
Views:1150 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Park+ - Head - Procurement (7-10 yrs)
Procurement Head - Gurugram
At Park+, we are on a mission to transform the car ownership experience across the country. Through the Park+ app, users can avail a multitude of services like online parking discovery & booking, daily car cleaning, car servicing, car insurance, valet, buy & recharge FASTag, discover & pay traffic e-challans and even sell their cars.
With 6M car owners on the platform (1 in every 6th car owner currently is a Park+ customer) and 300K+ users being organically acquired monthly; we are enroute to have 10M+ car owners (25% of car owners) on the platform.
We are a 700+ member strong team and have operations across India.
We have closed the series-C investment round and have raised ~$ 50 million with two marquee VCs including Matrix Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Some of the other angel investors include founders of unicorns like MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow, Snapdeal, CRED, Zomato and BharatPe.
We are looking at a young, dynamic individual who would manage and supervise end to end procurement at Park+
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Driving category procurement; categories like - marketing, administration, hardware, and IT.
- To procure and establish tech communication services.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration is preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in procurement and supply chain operations.
- Start-up experience is preferred.
- Knowledge on hardware, electricals, and electronic equipment.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including ERP.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills