Park+ - Assistant Manager - Financial Reporting (5-8 yrs)
1. Managing and Reporting of all the required MIS Reports or any other information by the local and corporate management team.
2. Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintain the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
3. Manage monthly closing process, including various accounts reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
4. Inventory Management & reconciliation.
5. Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
6. Maintain and strengthen internal controls related to financial reporting.
7. As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation.
8. Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors.
- CA Inter/MBA Finance/M.Com
- 5-8 yrs experience
- Well versed with Tally ERP 9
- Good Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation (GST)
- Proficient in MS-Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Good Communication skills