Partner at Parinam Law Associates
Views:384 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Parinam Law Associates - Senior Associate - Litigation - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Should have working knowledge and experience of CPC, Consumer law, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Recovery Matters, Insolvency Matters, criminal matters etc.
2. Strong drafting skills for drafting petitions, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, legal notices,etc. Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for clients.
3. Must have experience in initiating/defending/managing litigation with a vision of improving quality and turn around time;
4. Should have prior experience of appearing before High Court, Trial Court, NCLT, DRT and other Tribunals;
5. Requires strong, timely communication skills for communication conducted almost entirely in English.
6. Exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment.
7. Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
PQE : 5 to 10 Years
Location : Pune
- Fluency in reading and writing English is a must. Fluency in spoken and written Marathi is preferable.
- Applicants from Pune will be given preference. Applicants should be willing to join immediately.
- The applicant should have an LLB degree from a recognized University and should be enrolled with the Bar Council of India.