PARFI - Senior Associate - Loan Financing & Impact Reporting - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Salary offered: 7 - 9 LPA
Senior Associate Sevak, Skill Loan Financing & Impact Reporting
- Graduate from IIT or any other reputed engineering institute with 2+ years experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Prior experience with business analysis with any state government is preferred
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (interact with various levels within the organization)
- Experience in translating business needs to requirements, requirements gathering and documentation
- Lead a team of MIS and related processes
- Manage stake holders and clients by setting, managing & exceeding expectations.
- Manage, develop and implement the aspects of quality compliance and accuracy attributes.
- Manage expectation, variance and explanation analysis to clients.
- Establish regular connects with clients, to get feedback, update on new business, change-in business model strategy to revise our plan/strategy to support clients in the growth.
- Ensure timely actions are taken to address any concerns of the client with a solution to pro-actively sight and manage it in the future.
- Keep in continues communication with the senior leadership about the clients and about the team.
- To assist in hiring, documentation, training and other project related aspects.
- Team development (mentoring, coaching, counselling, team building).
- Help the leads/seniors in team to delegate tasks and build strong SME's and key contributors for team's success.
- Plan, organize and direct transition activities, manage and ensure effective transition of process by scheduling project inputs, assigning resources and responsibilities.
- Understand the requirement and able to turn around the requests with in tight deadlines, also understand leadership initiatives and turn them into projects.