Parcel'O - Vice President - Product - Hardware/Firmware (2-15 yrs)
Job Description- VP - Product (Hardware & Firmware)
Embedded Systems, Internet of Things, Embedded Firmware Development, IoT Internet of Things
1. Be able to lead end to end development of an IOT product (both Hardware and Firmware).
2. Have prior experience in bringing a product from concept to market, experience of prototyping, certifications, manufacturing, assembly processes is a must
3. Have expert level proficiency in using and programming Raspberry Pi boards and be able to code in Python and comfortable with Linux systems.
4. Have knowledge of Hardware circuitry, Microcontrollers. Communication ports as well as Processors (STM, Atmel, ARM etc.).
5. Have a decent experience in PCB designing and implementing new board designs together with the software and system team.
6. Have knowledge of various Communication Protocols like WebRTC, RTSP, SPI, I2C, UART etc.
7. Be a hustler and enthusiastic to learn new skills and technology, in an unstructured environment.
1. Be responsible for designing hardware architectures through Research, prototyping and development of a specific Consumer Electronics (IOT) Product
2. Perform work in all phases of the hardware product development life cycle (Requirements, architecture, design, implementation, certification and verification).
3. Interface with the software team and guide development. You will review code and design
4. Leverage your excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills for both hardware and software.
5. Assess third party and open source software and ensure smooth integration
6. Deal with memory/resource constraints to provide a finished product with six sigma accuracy
7. Ensure complete documentation and reporting of the work
Masters/Bachelor's degree in Electronics (Micro)/Electrical Engineering
2-10 years of experience preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.