Senior Manager at Paras Hospitals
Views:850 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Paras Hospitals - Learning & Development Role (2-6 yrs)
1. Primary responsible to lead and coordinate trainings & employee engagement activities in the organization.
2. Maintains an appropriate level of professional competence by designing training plan (on job, Internal/external trainings, Job rotations etc.) to develop skills and enhance knowledge of the existing staff.
3. Identify training needs of employees through job analysis, appraisal forms, feedback forms and regular consultation with respective department heads and Head-HR.
4. Formulate training calendar based on the TNI and with primary focus on service excellence, team spirit and leadership for senior staff.
5. Works out plan with Manager- HR for launch & communication of various training programme.
6. To conduct and coordinate induction & Orientation of all employees joining the organization.
7. Conduct/coordinate training sessions and ensure maximum coverage.
8. Make necessary arrangements for in-house trainings conducted by internal/external trainer and for external trainings.
9. Measures/ assesses training program effectiveness time to time and make requisite changes in the existing training programme.
10. Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and skill evaluation by their managers, to evaluate the training effectiveness and identify the need of re-training.
11. To identify the group of people from various departments, to be trained as trainer and Plan - Train the Trainer- programme for such group to built the in-house team of trainers.
12. Responsible for proper and complete documentation of training data (attendance, TNI, Training effectiveness evaluation forms etc.) as per the organization & NABH protocol.
13. Responsible for maintaining the trainings record of individual employees in their personnel file.
14. To plan, organize & coordinate various employee engagement activities say celebration of festivals, Special Days, employee farewell, various recreational activities in close coordination with Manager - Human Resources.
15. Provide weekly & monthly reports to reporting manager.