Talent Acquisition Specialist at Parantapa Sciences
Views:394 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Parantapa Sciences - Researcher - Contractual Role (3-15 yrs)
Job | Researcher| Work from home opportunity |1-2 months full time contractual| US shift
Who We Are
We are responding to the current job crisis due to COVID-19. People are being laid off at astronomical rates and the employment environment has become extremely complex. We are helping job seekers understand how to find and adapt themselves to their next job, often in new industries. We are a web-based digital tool that enables people to go through a number of steps that get them back to work.
- Research and Analysis
- Execute a well-designed research plan to build a library that has jobs, job descriptions, job skills, job attributes, industry concepts, industry experts, etc
- Think strategically about career opportunities for job seekers, and work closely with business management to identify impactful insights from research and analysis to provide actionable content that will improve job search results and customer experience.
- Conduct primary research related to employment
- Research market demand and user needs to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Partner effectively with external consultants and vendors, as appropriate, for projects
- Acting on Findings
- Develop databases that structure learnings/findings that integrate open-source data
- Develop content outlines with clear storylines to communicate key conclusions and -recommendations
- Experienced in research, data collection, and data analysis (qualitative, quantitative)
- Expertise with subject matter expert interviewing
- Skilled in internet-based research
- Strong writing, communications and presentation skills - with the ability to distill data and insights into something digestible and interesting
- Excel skills required
Location and Schedule :
The role is completely remote :
- Must have access to high-speed internet and computer
- Must be available for early morning and late-night calls when required with team members located in different countries
- We are a social impact organization and currently working on a project to help the affected people.
Parantapa Sciences :
We are responding to the current job crisis due to COVID-19. People are being laid off at astronomical rates and the employment environment has become extremely complex. We are helping job seekers understand how to find and adapt themselves to their next job, often in new industries. People need to be able to identify new job roles, understand how their skillsets apply, communicate their story and experience effectively, and craft this role into a building block for their future career. We help them understand which jobs are going to be available and are relevant to their skills. We then have them customize and execute a high-impact game plan to get back to work. The platform is based on revolutionary content designed as a cutting-edge course at UCLA, one of the university's highest-ranked courses. We also provide individuals with a toolkit to financially weather the COVID-19 storm by showing them how to access their 401k, build a financial plan, apply for benefits, access government relief, and interact with exclusive wellness services to help them stay composed and operating at their highest level. This will prevent homelessness, mental illness, broken families, crime, and other horrible outcomes of a post-COVID-19 world.