Assistant Manager HR at Parantapa Sciences
Views:1686 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Parantapa Sciences - Product Manager (8-18 yrs)
CEO - Application Solutions
Parantapa Sciences works towards solving complex systems problems using a data-driven, community-led, and design-based approach. We develop multidisciplinary solutions across analytics, social science, community development, marketing, legal and other areas to solve multi-layered social issues. The organization does field research on social issues in challenging environments and have clients including Fortune 500 companies, The Indian Government, & Non Profit Organisations
Owing to the uniqueness of our approach to problem-solving, we look for highly talented and competitive workforce. Latent Talent who may not be aware of what they are capable of achieving in the way they can impact lives through their expertise. Our motto is to get people to work in their - Genius State-
Why should you apply?
If you have a vision to change the world, have always dreamt of doing something of your own and believe that there is righteousness & humanity that still exists; talk to us. We are a young company looking at starting up a new venture to reach out the app way in this new digi-age. We are looking for a female incumbent who is hungry for growth and understands the power of - social movement- to bring awareness and has the skills to create, support, build and strategize the creation of an app-based product for the Safety of Women. This is a 100% funded company by an American Marketing Veteran. You will be responsible to create your own team and drive the success of this organization.
About The Product:
One of its kind platform in India to bridge the gap between women, government and police and unite them on issues related to women's safety. This platform will serve as a tool for women to raise local/national level issues and track them on a daily basis.
CEO Profile: Requirements
- We are looking for women candidates who have had previous experience in driving a mobile application since its inception
- Significant Experience (minimum 8 years) as a product manager to drive successful user engagement and achieve the minimum cost per download
- Demonstrates extensive experience in marketing strategy development, managing pan India projects with multiple stakeholders
- Wants to own initiative, understand the sentiments and seriousness regarding the platform as well as excited about the new initiative of the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong background in online products and a track record of innovative internet solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as presentation skills with the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Demonstrates active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Expects, requires and demonstrates constant innovation
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in the team
- Extreme attention to detail with an ability to develop agile processes within the team to drive growth
- Develop an all-women team as part of the flagship initiative of the organization
- Define product vision and strategy
- Conceptualize product development based on primary research and interaction with
key stakeholders :
- Develop a detailed roll-out plan along with pan India launch
- To drive user growth based on trust, accessibility, accuracy and real-time feedback mechanism
- Define metrics to drive the team and achieve maximum productivity for the platform
Some Traits & Competency we look for:-
The ability to build a team- The CEO's responsibility is to manage the business and build synergy so that departments and individuals work together to fulfill a common vision.
The ability to think strategically: This candidate should have an understanding of the position in the organization, a vision of where to take the organization, and the ability to put together a workable plan to get from start to destination. Someone who is visionary and has the ability to translate his/her vision into business results.
The ability to communicate: This skill goes beyond just being able to articulate the company's values and vision. The candidate should be able to communicate to others their roles and responsibilities and to make sure they understand their roles towards the success of the business. They are able to identify strengths and weaknesses in people and provide constructive feedback for enhanced performance.
The ability to motivate others: Is able to energize the team by sharing their progress and the project progress on an ongoing basis and helps them to deliver at their highest potential.
A Creative Thinker:
We are looking for a Creative Thinker who re-examines traditional strategies and practices, and proactively looks for new ideas and ways to improve products, services, and work processes. A Person with this competency looks at problems and opportunities from a unique perspective, seeing patterns and themes that are not immediately apparent to others and taking time to refine and shape a new idea so it has a higher likelihood of success.
Planning and Organizing:
The candidate should be able to establish and prioritize tasks and objectives in order to manage time and resources appropriately. Effective planners will set deadlines based on the time required for each task, and on how each part of their plan affects the others.
They will also have backup plans in case the situation changes.
High Moral standards:-
A high moral standard demands that one is constantly listening to that internal voice which, if you listen, always tells us what is wrong and what is right, and acting upon the instructions it gives you. High moral standards are where you always do what you think is right, not what you can get away with it.
Ability to identify Patterns:-
- Possess analytical thinking and the ability to identify patterns across situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations
Problem Solving Skills:-
- Ensuring that decisions are made based on policies, rules, and organizational directives and solving emerging problems.
At PS resourcefulness is a combination of drive, passion, analytic ability, decision making, perseverance, resilience, and energy that, when applied, snatches success out of the jaws of defeat. Resourcefulness is figuring out how to get over, around, or through barriers to success and then doing it. Resourcefulness is the opposite of coasting along, giving up, running to bosses to solve problems, whining, making excuses, and then giving up some more.
It's their ability to be forward-looking and focus on the future. To become a better leader or distinguish yourself as someone primed for promotion, you'll want to develop your capacity to envision the future. Focusing on future sets leaders apart. Personal proficiency- T PSPL leaders invest in their own development.
Service Ethics:-Ethical competence is a key distinguisher between simply having skills and having a true sense of professionalism. At PSPL it means:
1. Responsibility to the Profession
2. Responsibility to Self
3. Responsibility to Colleagues
4. Responsibility to the Public and Society