Talent Acquisition Specialist at Parantapa Sciences
Views:1336 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Parantapa Sciences - Lead/Head - Talent Acquisition Specialist (8-12 yrs)
Position:- Lead/Head Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead/Head to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company. Lead/Head Talent Acquisition responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, wed like to meet you. If you are someone who would like to build a function from ground up, this is the opportunity for you.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Pushing talent acquisition change programmes from both a strategic and operative level
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Influencing employees at all levels to support your decisions and proposed plans
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Increasing talent sourcing within an organization by improving direct hiring
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
- Ideally 8-10 years of experience in recruitment consulting and corporates.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Head/Lead or similar role
- Should be able to write JDs, organograms
- Hands-on with leadership hiring, behavioral assessment, competency-based interviews, psychometric tests
- Preferably multiple industries exposure and worked for multiple companies.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with using different Job portals and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Identifying your organisations needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success
- Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
Competencies we are looking for:
- Commitment to excellence
- Knowledge driven
- Managing Others
- Managing Work
- Planning and Organizing
- High Moral standards
- Ability to identify Patterns
- Problem Solving attitude
- Resourceful and Future focused