Co-Founder at ParallelDots
Views:7054 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:466
ParallelDots - Senior Sales Associate (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for someone who actively demonstrates knowledge of competition to proactively position ParallelDots against competitive forces. We are looking for an ardent learner as you will be working closely with the co-founders of the Company and should be able to effectively maneuver through to increase the sales.
Expected role and responsibilities:
- You will be expected to lead outbound lead generation and lead qualification for ParallelDots' enterprise products.
- You should be good at managing leads; prospective accounts, and deals in CRM.
- You should be able to prepare sales collateral as it may be necessary from time to time.
- If you think you are also great at engaging the customer during the pilot phase, this is the job you have been looking for.
- 1 - 3 years of business development and sales experience in a B2B company
- Excellent command over written and verbal English
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning shall be preferred
- Strong command in tools like Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Affinity to learn new tools as and when required to deliver the task
Salary Offered: 15 to 18 LPA
In short, ParallelDots is looking for someone who is able to roll with the punches when things change. You should be able to communicate clearly, with new or experienced people within the organization; you should be able to speak eloquently and can explain about anything to anyone.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.