Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:1757 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Paralegal Specialist - Intellectual Property - KPO (5-7 yrs)
One of our clients is looking for a IP Paralegal Specialist for its Gurgaon centre . As a IP Paralegal champion, you will be part of an experienced team of IP professionals with a combined experience of 30+ years in patent, trademark, industrial designs, and litigation.
The ideal candidate ( 3-6 yrs experienced) should be highly motivated with a strong result-oriented culture, a real sense of service, able to manage several projects, while consistently meeting defined deadlines.
It is also necessary that the candidate demonstrate rigor, strong analytical skills, and excellent communication skills in order to interact with all Law Team members, as well as others within the company.
- Maintain existing and create new pdf forms for our quarterly forms offering for patent and trademark filings
- Legal research to assist the Law Team with on-going quarterly law updates for rule changes in all countries, for all IP types
- Assist with various law-related projects, research and analysis, as needed
- 5-7 yrs of direct IP paralegal experience in all phases of domestic (US) and foreign lifecycles (filing through maintenance/abandonment) for Patents, Industrial Designs and Trademark Demonstrated analytical ability and the capability to appropriately set priorities and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to accurately interpret, analyze, clarify, and simplify complex intellectual property laws and regulations
- Adobe Acrobat Pro expertise for pdf forms creation and updates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Mastery of Office programs including Word and Excel
- Highly organized and self-motivated