Assistant Manager at Paradise Food Court
Views:202 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Paradise Food Court - Senior Manager - Legal & Secretarial - LLB + CS (8-10 yrs)
Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal & Secretarial department, provision of legal advisory services, and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
Job Description :
Legal Support :
- Update the management on all Legal Matters pertaining to the organization & industry.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters.
- Keeping track of the latest in the law in the form of notifications, guidelines, bills, laws, etc.
- Ensuring the audit and compliance of all the legal activities across the country.
- Supervising timely completion of Compliance Certification and submission to Corporate.
- Maintenance of Compliance software
- Securing company and it's all possessions from any legal complications.
Legal Documents review and Management :
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organization's interests.
- Identifying legal & business risks associated with contracts/agreements & taking pragmatic steps to mitigate & resolve the risks.
- Provide complete support to all the departments in terms of drafting, vetting, execution of all kinds of agreements and legal contracts all over India.
- Negotiations with the landlord/advocates to finalize the agreement in the best interest of the company.
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely.
Licenses, registration & Corporate Affairs :
- Ensure compliance of obtaining all the required licenses (Trade, Food, Fire, etc) and renewal.
- Effective interaction with advocates, various government authorities/personnel, police department, and all other authorities deemed necessary for streamlined process.
- Liaison with the Government / Licensing Authorities / Empanelled Consultants w.r.t. licenses, renewals, and compliance.
- Complete Due Diligence of properties all over India for Restaurant opening feasibility.
- Protection of Intellectual property in India and internationally. Registration of trademarks, filing objections, infringement notices, and cases.
- Handle legal notices, legal suits, civil suits, summons, arbitration proceedings, etc, and ensure proactive closures on them.
- Handling lawsuits of the company. Coordination and liaison with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which the Company is a party.
Secretarial Compliance :
- Handling all secretarial compliances of the Company including participation in board meetings, minutes of the board meeting, annual returns, etc
Will report to the Head of Finance. Align with Head HR, Business Head, Area Managers, Branch Heads, Function Heads of all supporting functions like Purchase, Stores, IT & HR.
Desired Profile :
- LLB, CS
- Relevant Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate from Food & Beverages / Retail / Service industry will be preferred