Assistant Manager at Paradise Food Court
Views:236 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Paradise Food Court - Senior Manager - Financial Loss Prevention (5-12 yrs)
- Responsible for Strengthening Operational & Financial Controls of the Company
- Suggest and implement improvements in the process, as required, in order to place strong controls addressing revenue leakage & inventory management.
- Analyse the financial and operation information in order to ensure no deviation to the defined policy and process
- Investigate the identified issues of revenue leakage, misappropriation, frauds, etc and resolve the same as per Company policy and process
- Supervision of Finance Excellence Review (FER) internal audit process and resolution of audit observation
- Continuous improvement in audit points & areas
- Think and act strategically to drive cost savings or cost containment opportunities across the business working closely with senior management on alternative outside services and vendors.
- Perform various analysis to identify deviations and opportunities in areas of Food consumption, Labour Cost, Utility cost, and Other costs
- Strengthen Internal PaceSetter mechanism
- Meticulous Drafting of Commercial Policy, formats, and process in a comprehensive & self-explanatory manner which serves as a business enabler.
- Participation in commercial negotiations with the vendors
- Review of all commercial contracts and engagements and ensure that the pricing and other terms and conditions are in the interest of the Company
- Monitoring and benchmarking of all CAPEX spend
- Conduct periodic audit/review of the spend to minimize unexpected spending variations and incorrect classification
- Compliance with Indian laws & regulations
- Developing & mentoring the team
Desired Profile :
- Experience: 5 to 10 years in similar role
- Strong Commercial and Accounting skills backed by good analytical ability
- Ability to work seamlessly across functions and liaise with all stake holders
- Initiative, attention to detail, very strong execution skills
- Hands on proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate from Food & Beverages / Retail / Service industry will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.