Assistant Manager at Paradise Food Court
Views:652 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paradise Food Court - DGM/GM - Projects (8-12 yrs)
Role Objective: To ensure smooth and timely execution of all restaurant projects as per organizational business plans
Experience Band: 8-12 years of experience as a project lead within the retail & real estate sector.
Annual CTC: Range Best in the Industry
Industry Interface: Hotels / Hospitality preferred. Contemporary Industries like Retail, BFSI, and Facilities Management would be good
Span of Control: Pan India Projects
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Reportees: Regional Project Leads and Planning Team
Aligns With Business Head, Area Managers, Branch Heads, and Function Heads of all supporting
functions like Finance & Accounts, Purchase, Stores, IT and HR.
Designation: DGM / GM
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
1. Lead their team to ensure working with various internal stakeholders for the smooth execution of projects.
2. Ensure 100% adherence to the internal process of store construction
3. Develop alternate vendors for capex and equipment.
4. Ensure governance and management of Architects, Vendors, Landlords, and other third-party vendors for delivery of the projects as per business requirements on quality, cost, and project delivery (vendor score cardsbased evaluation and governance)
5. Design and execute various capex control measures.
6. Deliver drawings and refurbs of existing stores.
7. Ensure inventory management and timely supply of material to construction sites.
8. Ensure time and cost targets for each site is met 100%
9. Ensure construction quality scores for each store is at organizational targets.
Educational Qualifications: BE/Diploma Civil, Architect
Certifications: Auto CAD
Nature of Experience :
- Hands-on experience in retail with the added advantage of experience in the F&B space along with the
geographical spread of concurrent projects.
- The position needs the candidate to have an eye for detail and a deep sense of quality and timelines.
- Prior team handling experience of 2-4 years is a must.
- The position needs to coordinate with different agencies for the smooth execution of the project.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of drawings and services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.