Manager at Par Formulations Private Limited
Views:3913 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Par Formulations - Senior Manager - Finance (7-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
Sr. Manager finance will be responsible for Monthly accounts closing and reporting, Budgeting and Budgetary analysis, Taking Cost control initiatives, making presentations to the management, Statutory Audit, Banking, Financial Planning,
Funds flow planning, Forex compliance, Liaison with Bankers. Internal Audit Planning and coordinating with the Auditors and individual departments for smooth flow of audit and review and resolve audit follow- up points.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Monthly Accounts close & Review of GL
2. Preparing regular monthly reports for US and the local management
3. Analyse expenses and budget variances and report to the management.
4. Ensuring proper annual closing of books.
5. Prepare Annual accounts as per Companies Act & IND AS.
6. Ensure smooth flow of Statutory and Tax audit
7. Preparing annual budgets.
8. Analyse and explore cost saving areas.
9. Coordinating with bank for smooth flow of day to day function.
10. Weekly funds flow planning and request funds from Parent co.
11. Ensure Forex compliance with the bankers.
12. Explore ways and means to improve banking flow.
13. Plan and coordinate internal audit.
14. Ensure all observations are satisfactorily closed.
15. Coordinate with all the departments for smooth flow of audit
Company Profile :
Par Formulations Private Limited, Chennai, is a unit of Par Pharmaceuticals, headquartered in Chestnut Ridge, NY, USA (an Endo International group company). The unit is into development, and manufacture of cost-effective generic pharmaceutical products, for the US and Europe markets. Par Active Technologies (API unit) and Par Biosciences are the group companies located in Chennai. There are 600 plus employees within the three companies and the company is functional in Chennai since 2012.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.