Manager at Par Formulations Private Limited
Views:2648 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Par Formulations - Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal & Secretarial (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: Manager/Asst. Manager - Legal
Department - Legal & Compliances
Reports To: Head - Legal & Secretarial
The person will take care of the routine Legal and Corporate Secretarial work including maintaining the statutory Registers, records, eforms filed with MCA and Minutes books of the Company. The person should be able to provide day to day legal advices on various legal issues and execution of commercial contracts. He/she should monitor the Statutory Compliances related activities.
- Ensuring the Compliances of the Companies Act 2013.
- Assist in evaluation of Statutory Compliances status of the Companies including implementing the Statutory Compliances tool.
- Assist in day to day Agreement and Contract Management for all the three entities in India including assistance in other legal matters.
- Maintaining and monitoring the Legal database, registers and records (hard copies & soft copies). Assist in day to day administrative work of the department.
Education & Experience:
- LLB & Company Secretary as an advantage
- 3 to 6 years of Experience
- Knowledge on Corporate Secretarial Compliances, Statutory& Administrative Compliances
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Worked in Corporate with plant working experience
About the Company:
Par Formulations Private Limited, Chennai, is a unit of Par Pharmaceuticals, headquartered in Chestnut Ridge, NY, USA (an Endo International group company). The unit is into development, and manufacture of cost-effective generic pharmaceutical products, for the US and Europe markets.
- Par Active Technologies (API unit) and Par Biosciences are the group companies located in Chennai.
- There are 700 plus employees within the three companies and the company is functional in Chennai since 2012.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.