HR at Paques Environmental Technology India Pvt Ltd
Views:1224 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paques Environmental Technology - Project Manager (10-12 yrs)
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- The Project Manager coordinates / organizes all activities internally from third parties, necessary for the implementation of the project. To this end, he proposes in consultation with the department heads involved put together a project team.
- The PM is responsible for the implementation of the information provided in the agreement with the client recorded services and deliveries in accordance with applicable regulations, norms and standards. The PM signals deviations from the scope of delivery and treats extra / less work according to the applicable procedures.
- The PM is responsible for the implementation of the project within the specified delivery times, says to this end, in consultation with the parties involved, the project planning and monitored on the basis thereof the project progress.
- The PM allocates partial budgets based on the project calculation. The PM reports monthly about the financial state of the project through a financial status report and monitors the allocated budgets according to the relevant one's applicable procedure.
- The PM is responsible for timely and accurate invoicing of the services to be delivered and goods, as well as extra and less work.
- The PM ensures that the project is carried out in accordance with the stipulation's quality requirements. Where necessary, he takes care of internal inspections / quality controls or external experts.
- The PM ensures a sufficient and clear flow of information regarding it project to all involved. The PM chairs the project team, invests to need for project team meetings and ensure reporting thereof.
- The PM represents PAQUES during the established building meetings with the client and ensures correct reporting.
- Is responsible (at departmental level) for the implementation and compliance with the KAM policy such as laid down in the KAM plan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.