HR Manager at Pure Knowledge Solutions LLP
Views:50882 Applications:2095 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2041
PaperTrue - Digital Marketing Manager (1-4 yrs)
SEO : Manage, supervise and conceptualize on-page and off-page activities to improve visibility on search engines. Manage and drive a team comprising SEO Executives, Graphic Designers and Content Writers that is responsible for creating and updating the company blog, forums, Q&A websites, Social Bookmarking sites with engaging, interesting and SEO friendly content. Improve the company's domain authority by increasing backlinks and optimizing on-page settings.
- PPC : Contribute ideas to improve performance of Paid Marketing Campaigns on AdWords and Bing.
Social Media Platform: Manage and drive the company's social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc with interesting and relevant content. Supervise, conceptualize, and inspire the creative team to generate marketing content relevant to aforementioned platforms.
Email Marketing : Manage and drive the email marketing campaign by ensuring the team generates and regularly sends emailers to existing customers with the aim of engaging, entertaining and retaining them.
Strategy Development : Develop and drive a long term cohesive digital marketing strategy by knitting together strategies for the above marketing channels to ensure the creation of a reputable brand with high domain authority.
Desired Profile of Candidates:
- Vast knowledge of SEO, SMO and SMM
- Excellent management skills with an ability to lead a team of technical and creative members
- Great time and resource management skills
- Great communication skills and written English
- Creative bent of mind to conceptualize and strategize marketing campaigns