Director HR at Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited
Views:969 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Pantomath Capital Advisors - Associate/Analyst - Mergers & Acquisition/Private Equity/Debt Syndication (2-5 yrs)
Pantomath Capital Advisors - Associate/Analyst - Mergers & Acquisition/Private Equity/Debt Syndication
Pantomath Capital Capital Advisors - Associate/Analyst - M&A/Private Equity/Debt Syndication (2-5 yrs)
This role is for Associate / Analyst / Snr. Associate Level only (Mumbai) Candidates who have applied earlier are requested NOT to apply again.
The Job responsibilities includes the following :
- Preparing detailed information memorandum/pitch book/presentations.
- Valuation of companies using various valuation techniques (DCF/comparable analysis etc)
- Analyze company financial statements and create financial models for client companies.
- Research & analyse industry, economic, market and regulatory data as required to support sector coverage activities and transaction execution and ideation.
- Participate in the business and financial due diligence during final stages of deal closure.
- Responsible for internal initiatives such as updating the investor database, transactions database etc.
- Supporting Seniors/Directors in new business development by identifying bankable prospects.
- Previous Business Development experience is not necessary, however, would be preferred.
- Cold Calling as per mandate requirement to find buyers/sellers or to fix meetings for Seniors.
- Willing to Travel (Locally & outstation as per mandate requirement)
- CA/MBA Finance/CFA Level II/III.
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills; Ability to multi-task; Strong attention to Detail.
- Fundamental understanding of accounting, finance ability to build financial models.
- Familiarity with business valuation techniques, including comparable company and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong MS Office applications Knowledge (VBA/Macro not required but would be preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in similar M&A/PE/Debt Syndication roles Mandatory.
- We are looking for candidates who have HUNGER to GROW, a DRIVE to over-DELIVER, MOTIVATION to keep going on in tough times & NEVER give up - if you have what it takes, we look forward to meeting you immediately !
- Candidates without relevant PE/M&A knowledge and experience DO NOT APPLY
- Candidates from Mumbai preferred !
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.