Pankhuri - Product Manager (3-4 yrs)
Pankhuri aims to enable 120 million Indian women to learn and shop through live streaming and short videos. Our beauty community is a place where you can watch experts talk about what they know and love, ask them questions and discuss it with other cool members - all in real-time. Our short video app opens up endless possibilities for women with interests in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.
Members on Pankhuri app can -
- Discover a range of exclusively curated online courses hosted by leading industry experts - Watch short videos for learning & fun
- Chat with experts and get answers to questions
- Buy products based on genuinely honest product reviews & get advice on the most burning skincare issues by India's top experts and data-backed recommendations.
Backed by marquee investors, Pankhuri was started by Pankhuri Shrivastava who previously co-founded Grabhouse and sold it to Quikr.
Company website - www.pankhuri.co
Sr. Product Manager
What You Will Accomplish:
- Work with the CPO & core team to turn vision into a product roadmap.
- Understand product goals and come up with new feature suggestions for making the product more delightful, user friendly and addictive.
- Define and manage the product roadmap. Work hand in hand with product design, Business development and Tech teams to plan and launch new products and features while understanding both business & user needs.
- Thoughtfully and creatively use data to make good decisions. Employ a variety of validation methods both quantitative and qualitative in their process, knowing that data is a powerful tool but not the answer.
- Work together with the product team to prototype product ideas, conduct A/B testing, present results in clear understandable ways and suggest actionable solutions.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes, methodologies and ways of thinking. Seeks out better ways of doing something from internal and external avenues.
This should describe you:
- 3-4 years of experience in early stage startups preferably the ones working on social commerce or beauty commerce domains.
- Masters/Bachelors in Computer science, Previous tech experience preferable.
- Customer-Obsessed. Your life's goal is to give them the feel good factor.
- Analytical. You can quickly get a deep understanding of how our business works and understand data clearly and can make smart recommendations accordingly.
- You love your intuition but can make friends data. Your heart and brain are best friends forever.
- You are the owner & you are the worker and you are comfortable getting your hands dirty at times.
- Improve always. You're a lifelong learner with a hunger for knowledge. You know when you don't know the answer, but won't stop until you find it.