Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:98 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Panel Specialist - Sampling - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
- An exciting Sampling/Panel specialist job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 2 years experience in sampling, panelist shortlisting, survey management, etc.
- Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow their career in strategy consulting domain. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : NCR
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm providing e top management-consulting firms in the world.
- Executing sampling requests in a detailed and efficient manner
- Utilizing internal sampling software like; Decipher
- Investing panels, panelist incentive programs, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting the activity, size and observations of the panels
- Resolving respondent queries and questions in a prompt fashion.
- Post-graduate with 2+ years of experience
- Hands-on work experience in survey sampling projects
- Willingness to travel PAN India
- Proficient in Excel, Power point, with ability to manage MIS, dashboards and reporting
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Detail orientation, analytical bent of mind, organized, strong team player and customer orientation
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the campus-recruiting of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth