Decision Maker at Pando Corp Private Limited
Views:93 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pando - Presales Consultant - Supply Chain (5-9 yrs)
Presales Consultant ( supply chain)
The Pre-Sales Value Discovery role fits into a strategic position between Sales, Delivery, Product and entails roles/responsibilities to enable a value-based selling.
1. Understand and develop a point of view on the recent industry trends and how supply chain execution is strategic to the industry.
2. Demonstrate to leverage best practices across clientele and offer perspectives into client business and industry verticals.
3. Engage with supply chain executives and teams at strategic prospect companies to understand industry and company-specific objectives and business processes/challenges/metrics.
4. Deep Dive into the processes/ systems to understand current as-is and identify issues experienced by the customers with their potential root causes.
5. Map the customer challenges to specific end-to-end solution enablers and develop a solution recommendation to address the business challenges.
6. Clearly articulate and present the business impact of to-be recommendations, developing a deployment roadmap of the recommended solution.
7. Quantify the business impacts of issues and develop a value proposition for the recommended solution and deployment roadmap - process and data centric approach.
8. Present a clear and compelling argument to differentiate Pando including business process understanding, solution enablers for key challenges, Pando's Value proposition and software demonstrations.
9. Understand competitor landscape strengths/weaknesses.
10. Work with multiple teams internally including Product, Design, and Implementation to facilitate the sales process and develop future product road maps.
11. Understand the current offering and conduct all aspects of the product including integration and architecture which are necessary for technical selling.
12. Collaborate with Product on providing inputs and feedback on future roadmap items.
1. 5 to 9 years of experience in Supply chain consulting.
2. Understanding of logistics and enterprise technology (If no relevant experience, must exhibit proactive learning).
3. Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
4. Strong client management skills.
5. Analytical skills and creative problem-solving capabilities.
6. Degree in business, supply chain or any other related field.